John Guest 10mm stop end
John Guest Speedfit products blend push-fit and multi-seal technology for a reliable leak-proof connection. Simple to install and no tools are required when installing or demounting fittings, making it easy to manoeuvre in tight spaces or readjust joins.
Speedfit’s extensive choice of plastic, brass and chrome fittings, tap connectors, valves and flexi hoses gives you everything you need to complete the job in no time. By combining these products with plastic push-fit pipe, you can create a truly flexible plumbing and heating system.
All products are accredited with the leading testing and approval organisations including WRAS and are suitable for use with plastic or copper pipe.
Push-fit plastic fitting for the connection of plastic and copper pipe.
Simply push the fitting fully onto the pipe and twist the plastic nut clockwise to lock in place.
Should the need arise to demount the connection unlock the nut and push the collet towards the body of the fitting and pull the pipe to release.
The fitting ensures an easier working environment in confined places and removes the need for hot works on site.
• Suitable for hot and cold water services, central heating systems and combi systems
• BS EN 7291 parts 1, 2, 3 and S, WRAS approved
• Secure and easy demounting without the need for a tool
• 50 year guarantee
• Minimum operating temperature - 20 °C
• Maximum operating temperature - 105 °C
• Maximum operating pressure at minimum temperature - 12 BAR
• Maximum operating pressure at maximum temperature - 3 BAR